For a more personal approach to your learning
Our swim school offers the option of private lessons for students with either a one-on-one or one-on-two ratio.
Private lessons are designed to provide a more individual focus on skill development and can be beneficial for students who are new to the aquatic environment.
Private lessons are designed for students with:
- Special needs where 1:1 attention and supervision is required
- Those who have had a negative experience in water and need to re-build confidence
- Older children who may not have had the opportunity to learn swimming and water safety skills and are not suited to a beginner school aged class
- Children who require more focused stroke correction outside what they will get in a group class
- Available all year-round by request. Times will be dependent upon teacher availability.
Please contact our Swim School team at Waves on 9559 7123 or at Don Tatnell on 9587 1016 for further details or to make a booking.