In line with State Government restrictions, Waves Leisure Centre is temporarily closed.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you when we have further information about reopening.
Staying active at home
In the meantime, we know our Kingston Active family will be looking for ways to stay active and energised. We will continue to offer our Kingston Active at Home sessions and Facebook Live classes.
You can access the library of videos and view the Facebook Live timetable here:
If you’re looking for some activities for the kids at home, check our SwimWork homework series where we are providing fun and interactive activities for students to continue their water safety education and knowledge: swim-school-homework-series
What happens to my Waves Leisure Centre membership?
- All memberships remain on suspension during the closure period, and no direct debit payments will be processed.
- Extensions to cover the closure period will be applied to upfront paying members.
What happens to Swim School Classes and payments?
- All students enrolled on a Learn to Swim membership will remain enrolled with no direct debit payments processed.
- Direct debit payments are currently suspended, and upfront paying members will receive a credit for cancelled lessons. If you wish to discuss, please get in touch.
- All swimming lessons will be suspended until Waves reopens and government restrictions relating to learn to swim are eased. Once lessons recommence, direct debit payments will recommence.
- We encourage you to keep your enrolment active to ensure your child has their desired class to return to.
Customers who were enrolled in Term 2 and were entitled to a term credit, will have credit applied to their account which will be available for refund if desired. Details as to a priority re-booking period for when lessons re-start will be sent out once a re-start is scheduled.