Dive Back In! 6 Week Swimming Program
We are still taking bookings for our 6 Week Program. Please call the Centre on 9559 7123 to book in now!
Aquatic education is a life skill and water safety skills are vital leading into the warmer summer months so we have been working hard to create a safe and modified program.
We have created a structured water safety and survival skills program as the focal point of all lessons, in addition to building water confidence and swimming skills. This is a modified timetable allowing us to get our swimmers back in the water. This is a one off program and these classes will not carry over to Term 1 2021. If your child is enrolled on a Direct Debit learn to swim membership they are not automatically booked into the Intensive 6 week program. However they will receive first access when bookings open.
We understand many children may feel apprehensive returning to lessons after a long absence and our staff will do everything they can to support students back into the learning environment.
- Booking is essential as there is limited spaces available. This is a one off program, seperate from our regular timetable.
- Bookings will open from Monday 2nd November via phone only, with the timetable of lessons available on our website from Friday 30th October
- The timetable will look a little different, to allow for staggered lesson times.
- Students currently enrolled with an ongoing enrolment will need a new booking for this 6 week program. We will continue to hold your normal booking and your spot will be secure for Term 1 2021 when we hope to restart this timetable. No payments will be taken until January 2021. There will be opportunity in December to review your class bookings for 2021.
- Payment will be available for families via upfront payment - $20 per lesson. The 6 week program will be a total of $120 per student, with regular family discounts applied.
- New members are required to complete a registration form before the start of their firs lesson
- You will also need to pick up a membership fob - pick this up from customer service at your first lesson
Key dates :
Dive Back In 6 Week Program dates: Monday 9th November - Sunday 20th December
Current and Past Members: Bookings open from Monday 2nd November 9am*
New members: Bookings open from Friday 6th November 9am
For further details regarding terms and conditions of enrolments, please see our FAQ's below
* Current and past members are defined as those who have a held a booking at anytime in 2020 at Waves or Don Tatnell Leisure Centres.
We look forward to welcoming back all students and families
Contact 95597123 or email@example.com for further information
Be prepared for when bookings open by viewing the 6 Week Program Timetable