Indoor 50m pool with a movable boom, creating 2 x 25m pools with 16 lanes.
Click here to see the boom operating timetable
Temperature: 28 degrees
Min depth: 1.0m
Max depth: 2.0m
Make a splash and join the fun in the Wave Pool.
With bubbles, water features and of course, the wave sessions, this pool provides fun for everyone. Children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied by an adult and within arms reach while the waves are operating.
Wave Operating Times
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm – every hour; 4pm to 8pm – every 30 mins
- Saturday: 10:30am to 5pm (6pm during daylight saving) – every 30 mins
- School Holidays: 9:30am to 8pm – every 30 mins. Holiday Activities
- Sunday 12:30pm to 5pm (6pm during daylight saving) – every 30 min
- Public Holidays: 9:30am to 5pm (6pm during daylight saving) – every 30 min
Temperature: 32 degrees
Min depth: Zero depth entry
Facilities for people with additional needs
- Accessible parking
- Automatically controlled doors
- Lift access to health club
- Accessible toilet and change facilities
- Companion cards accepted and discounted entry for holders of a Carers Card
- Aqua wheelchairs
- Pool hoists for access to our 50 metre pool and spa
Indoor/Outdoor Splash Zone
Watch out for the array of water features including overhead and giant tipping buckets or take a ride down our slide!
Learn to Swim Pool
This pool is heated to 32 degrees all year round and is specifically used for our Learn to Swim programs, providing a safe and secure environment for your child to learn and develop their swimming skills and techniques.
Temperature: 32 degrees
Min depth: 0.6m
Max depth: 0.9m
Spa, Sauna and Steam room facilities
Waves Leisure Centre features spa, sauna and steam room facilities, which are a great place to relax and unwind or recover from your lap swimming.
Spa temperature: 37 degrees
Sauna temperature: 82 degrees
Steam room temperature: 44 degrees
Watch around the Water
Water safety is about your supervision and building water confidence in your children.
- Children under 5 - must be constantly supervised and remain within arms reach. If the child is in the water, the guardian must be in the water too.
- Children under 10 - must be accompanied into the facility and constantly supervised by a guardian. The guardian must have a clear view of the child at all times.
Kingston’s Leisure Centres and PLAY IT SAFE believe that it is vital that children are taught to behave safely in and around water from an early age.
- While our Leisure Centres are committed to equipping children with necessary skills through swimming lessons, it is important that supervision and these skills are also taught with parent supervision.
- Parental supervision is essential when a child is in the water. Drownings are preventable by ensuring you never take your eyes off young children in any water and always remain within arm’s reach.
- One way to protect your children is to teach them the skills to be comfortable and competent in the water. That starts with bath time, learn to swim classes, beach visits or shallow wading pools.
Click here to find out about our Learn to Swim programs, it’s never too early or too late to learn to swim.