Introducing My Active
My Active is Kingston Active's new portal that lets you manage your membership and swimming lessons online.
Using My Active you can:
- Renew memberships*
- Top up multi-visit passes*
- Book outdoor group fitness classes
- Browse Learn to Swim classes and request changes
- Update your contact details
* Please note: not all memberships and visit passes will be available for purchase online.
We will be introducing new features each month so please revisit the site regularly for more exciting features.
• Your Username is the email address registered against your Kingston Active account
• Log in using the Forgot Username/Password link
• If you are paying or registering for swimming lessons, once logged in select your name (not your child's name) to make your payment or requests.
• If you are having any problems please call us Waves on 9559 7111 or Don Tatnell on 9587 1016
As our Kingston Active, Aquatic and Off Peak Membership have reciprocal access at both Waves and Don Tatnell you will need to select a home site when logging on.
Your home site will be the centre at which you purchased your most recent membership or where your children’s lessons are held.
When logging on via a mobile devise to ensure access to the full functionality please select View full Site.
New to My Active? Log in using forgot username/password link
Compatible browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- (or Internet Explorer 10 with the compatibility patch)
- Chrome v33 and above
- Firefox v34 and above
- Safari v8 and above