Join our Learn to Swim program now
How do I join?
- New members are welcome at any time throughout the term.
- Enrol immediately by phone, in person, or via the enquiry form below for pre-school to adult lessons.
- Not sure of your level? Book in for a free, no-obligation swim assessment.
- Learn to Swim Registration forms click here
When do they run?
- Swimming lessons run for 30 minutes, are held once a week and follow the Victorian school terms.
- Click here for current the class timetable Don Tatnell Waves
- Five-day intensive programs run during each school holiday period.
- Private lessons can be scheduled on request, based on availability.
- Year-round pool admission fees are free for members who sign up for Learn to Swim Membership option. Payments are deducted at the rate of $32.45 per fortnight per enrolment, with discounts applied for additional student enrolments ( 10% for 2nd student, 30% for 3rd student within the same family )
- Up-front term-based enrolments and payments are also available. Lesson fees are $19.00.
- Click here for the 2018 Calander of Events and payment schedules
TERM DATES 2018
Term 1: Monday 29th January- Thursday 29th March ( No Lessons on Monday 12th March - Labour Day )
Term 2: Monday 16th April-Sunday 1st July ( No Lessons on Monday 11th June - Queens Birthday or Wednesday 25th April- Anzac Day )
Term 3: Monday 16th July-Sunday 23rd September
Term 4: Monday 8th October- Friday 21st December ( No Lessons on Tuesday 6th November- Melbourne Cup Day )
ENROLMENTS FOR NEW MEMBERS FOR TERM 4- OPEN FROM Wednesday 19th September 2018.
SPECIAL OFFER, ENROL FOR TERM 4 AND GET FIRST LESSON FREE ( NEW MEMBERS ONLY)
Enrolment form click here