Join our Learn to Swim program now
How do I join?
- New members are welcome at any time throughout the term.
- Enrol immediately by phone, in person, or via the enquiry form below for pre-school to adult lessons.
- Not sure of your level? Book in for a free, no-obligation swim assessment.
- Learn to Swim New Member Registration forms click here
When do they run?
- Swimming lessons run for 30 minutes, are held once a week and follow the Victorian school terms.
- Click here for current class timetable Waves
- Five-day intensive programs run during each school holiday period.
- Private lessons can be scheduled on request, based on availability.
- Year-round pool admission fees are free for members who sign up for Learn to Swim Membership option. Payments are deducted at the rate of $34.15 per fortnight per enrolment, with discounts applied for additional student enrolments ( 10% for 2nd student, 30% for 3rd student within the same family )
- Up-front term-based enrolments and payments are also available. Lesson fees are $20.00
- Click for Calander of Events and payment schedules here
TERM DATES 2020
Term 1: Tuesday 28th January- Sunday 29th March
Term 2: Tuesday 14th April- Sunday 28th June
Term 3: Monday 13th July- Sunday 20th September
Term 4: Monday 5th October- Friday 18th December
Re-Enrolment form click here
Re-Enrolments for Term 2 2020 for current members: OPEN from 10th March - 16th March- Same day and Time
Change of class preference (current members) : Tuesday 17th - Monday 23rd March
New Member Bookings for Term 2 2020 will open from Friday 27th March