Join our Learn to Swim program now
How do I join?
- New members are welcome at any time throughout the term.
- Enrol immediately by phone, in person, or via the enquiry form below for pre-school to adult lessons.
- Not sure of your level? Book in for a free, no-obligation swim assessment.
- Learn to Swim Registration forms click here
When do they run?
- Swimming lessons run for 30 minutes, are held once a week and follow the Victorian school terms.
- Click here for current the class timetable Don Tatnell Waves
- Five-day intensive programs run during each school holiday period.
- Private lessons can be scheduled on request, based on availability.
- Year-round pool admission fees are free for members who sign up for Learn to Swim Membership option. Payments are deducted at the rate of $32.45 per fortnight per enrolment, with discounts applied for additional student enrolments ( 10% for 2nd student, 30% for 3rd student within the same family ) * Term 1 2019 fortnightly fee- $33.30
- Up-front term-based enrolments and payments are also available. Lesson fees are $19.00. ( $19.50 from Term 1 2019 )
- Click here for the 2018 Calander of Events and payment schedules
TERM DATES 2018
Term 4: Monday 8th October- Friday 21st December ( No Lessons on Tuesday 6th November- Melbourne Cup Day )
TERM DATES 2019
Term 1: Tuesday 29th January- Sunday 7th April ( No Lessons on Monday 11th March- Labour Day )
Term 2: Tuesday 23rd April- Sunday 30th June ( No lessons on Thursday 25th April- Anzac Day or Monday 10th June- Queens Birthday )
Term 3: Monday 15th July- Sunday 22nd September
Term 4: Monday 7th October- Friday 20th December ( No lesson on Tuesday 5th November- Melbourne Cup Day )
Enrolment form click here
Re-Enrolments for current Term based members for Term 1 2019: Monday 26th November- Sunday 2nd December
Past Members/Sibling bookings for Term 1 2019 OPEN: Monday 10th December
NEW member bookings for Term 1 2019: Wednesday 12th December