Join our Learn to Swim program now
How do I join?
- New members are welcome at any time throughout the term.
- Enrol immediately by phone, in person, or via the enquiry form below for pre-school to adult lessons.
- Not sure of your level? Book in for a free, no-obligation swim assessment.
- Learn to Swim New Member Registration
Key Re-booking Dates for Term 1 2021
Monday 7th- Sunday 13th December - Bookings for Direct Debit Members and 6 week program members OPEN via phone or online form
Direct Debit members enrolled in lessons before we closed in 2020 will still be enrolled in lessons for Term 1, 2021 unless they have notified us of cancellation. To cancel your booking, please contact the centre on 9559 7123 or email@example.com
Monday 14th December - Bookings for PAST members OPEN- via phone or via re-booking form
Wednesday 16th December - Bookings for NEW members OPEN- via phone or via re-booking form
January Holiday Intensives
- Looking for info about our January Holiday Intensives? Click here
When do they run?
- Term 1 LTS Lesson Timetable
- Swimming lessons run for 30 minutes, are held once a week and follow the Victorian school terms.
- Five-day intensive programs run during each school holiday period.
- Private lessons can be scheduled on request, based on availability.
Term Dates 2021
See our full 2021 LTS Calendar
- Term 1: Wednesday 27th January - Thursday 1st April
- Term 2: Monday 19th April - Sunday 27th June
- Term 3: Monday 12th July - Sunday 19th September
- Term 4: Monday 4th October - Sunday 19th December
- Year-round pool admission fees are free for members who sign up for Learn to Swim Membership option. Learn about our Swim School Membership payment option
- Up-front term-based enrolments and payments are also available. Lesson fees for 2021 are $20.50 per lesson