Join our Learn to Swim program now
Last day of Term 4 will be Sunday 17 December 2023.
Term Dates 2024
- Term 1: Monday 29 January - Thursday 28 March 2024
- Term 2: Monday 15 April - Sunday 30 June 2024
- Term 3: Monday 15 July - Sunday 22 September 2024
- Term 4: Monday 7 October - Sunday 22 December 2024
When do they run?
- Swimming lessons run for 30 minutes, are held once a week and follow the Victorian school terms.
- Five-day intensive programs run during each school holiday period.
- Private lessons - currently at capacity and we are not taking waitlist requests
Swim School Membership
- Year-round free swimming entry for enrolled students only*
- Automatic rebooking - your spot is guaranteed term to term
- $36.75 per fortnight
- Family discounts available for more than one child
- Spreads total cost of 12 months lessons over 24 payments
- Fortnightly direct debit via credit card only
- Terms and conditions apply
Term booking with upfront payment is also available (free swimming is not included with term booking)
* Parents supervising swimmers outside of lesson day pay regular entry fees if they are swimming or a non-swim entry fee if they are only observing. Casual entry fees.
How do I join?
- New members are welcome at any time throughout the term.
- Enrol immediately by phone, in person, or via the enquiry form below for pre-school to adult lessons.
- Not sure of your level? Book in for a free, no-obligation swim assessment.
- Learn to Swim New Member Registration
Need to cancel your current enrolment? Complete a lesson cancellation form here
Swim School Reception Hours
Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday to Sunday - 8.00am to 12.30pm
School Holidays - 9.00am to 5.00pm