Weekly "from" prices shown above are based on 12 month membership prices
- No joining fees!
- Term memberships 6 or 12 months - Cost effective, pay upfront or via monthly direct debit
- No contract membership - Flexible, monthly direct debit, no minimum term or cancellation fees
- All monthly direct debits are via Visa/Mastercard only on the 1st of each month (or closest business day after)
- Free locker hire
- 10% off retail and 1hr PT sessions
- Membership suspensions available
- Discounted creche fees and priority booking
A selection of upfront memberships can be purchased online BUY NOW. For direct debit options please contact or visit the centre directly.
I have a Fitness Passport, can i use your facilities?
Yes, however all users must adhere to our age restrictions for use of our health & fitness facilities:
- 13 years and under - access to swimming only*
- 14-15 years old - can access gym but MUST have a compulsory fitness assessment with a gym instructor prior to starting. No access to spa/sauna/steam room or Body Pump classes.
- 16 years and over - full access to all facilities
*12-13 year olds can only attend Teen Gym sessions but these are a seperate program and regular costs will apply
How do i access your facility?
Fitness Passport members must bring their ID card and present to Customer Service staff for entry. An access wristband will be swapped for your memberhsip card, then when you are finished, return the wristband and we will give your membership card back.
If you forget your card, we can manually enter your details but will require your Fitness Passport member number and date of birth. If you don't know your member number, unfortunately you will not be allowed to access the centre.
How do i book for group fitness classes?
All land based group fitness classes are first in-first served with tickets allocated by Customer Service prior to the class.
For Aquacise or Deep Water Running classes, bookings must be done over the phone before you come in (bookings open 3 days prior to the class day/time). When you call, please have your member number and date of birth information ready as we will need to check your membership is valid prior to booking you into the class.
Corporate Membership and Programs
Kingston Active offer great corporate incentives and employee memberships. Your employees will be able to receive a 30% discount* off 6 and 12mth term memberships and access to member benefits. With our Kingston Active membership your employees will also be able to access all the facilities at Waves.
Exclusive Benefits include:
- Free fitness consultation and program advice
- Free small group training
- Corporate group fitness sessions or programs designed specifically for your team.
* Discount available when 5+ employees sign on an Active or Aquatic term membership. This offer is also extended to immediate family members of employees.
Call us today for more information or if you would like us to visit your business with marketing material to distribute to your team.