For a more personal approach to your learning
Our swim school offers the option of private lessons for students with either a one-on-one or one-on-two ratio.
Private lessons are designed to provide a more individual focus on skill development and can be beneficial for students who are new to the aquatic environment.
Private lessons are designed for students with:
- Special needs where 1:1 attention and supervision is required
- Those who have had a negative experience in water and need to re-build confidence
- Older children who may not have had the opportunity to learn swimming and water safety skills and are not suited to
a beginnerschool-aged class
- Children who require more focused stroke correction outside what they will get in a group class
- Available all year-round by request. Times are dependent on teacher availability.
- Click here to complete a private lesson information and medical details form to ensure our staff can best plan for your lessons
Please contact our Swim School team at Waves on 9559 7123
* Please note, we are currently not taking new enrolements for private lessons
* Bookings for PAST private lesson students for 2021 will open from Monday 7th December